Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Revisiting Bohol

Bohol... There is somthing about it that makes me want to keep coming back. The old churches and the lush greens are just a few of what Bohol has to offer. I was able to experience the Loboc River Cruise, see the world-famous Chocolate Hills, and swim in the shores of Panglao about two years ago. I could say that the trip was one of my most cherished experiences.
I was fortunate to see Bohol once more last week. I went there for an official visit but I was lucky to insert a few hours to see a few sights. :)


Bohol Pier


The Bridge that connected the mainlad island of Bohol to Panglao Island. Photo was taken from the backyard of the Dauis Convent

Bohol Cathedral. One of the famous old churches of Bohol.

If you are looking for place to spend your long Christmas vacation, why don't you stay in beautiful island of Bohol? For accommodation and tour needs, contact Coco Grove Tourist Inn at http://www.cocogrovebohol.com/. They are just a few minutes away from the air and sea ports of Tagbilaran, and they are also within the world-class island of Panglao!

For more inquiries, contact Ms. Dory Penales at 0917-3040948. She is very friendly and accommodating. :)

No comments :