Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Some Incoherent random Caricatures part 2

My favorite jester Gary Lising once joked in the dying noon-time show "Magandang Tanghali Bayan." He never fails to give me a smile, even though many people do not seem to think so... Here goes:

"An old woman, in her late 70's, taught me that there are three signs that a person is aging: first is forgetfulness... The other two, I cannot remember..."

Another one:

"I would like to thank my doctor who lost his medicine licensure because he was caught sleeping with one of his patients... He was a veterinarian..."

Tama na... sorry, corny na... hehehehe...

Good luck to us in our first-ever Ateneo Basketball League (ABL) game on Sunday, 16 January 2005 at the Adidas Sports Kamp... Anyone who wants to watch may purchase tickets from me... It's for free...

I forgot to mention that I was able to view another MMFF entry, Sigaw. This was the 4th movie I watched, after Mano Po 3, Spirit of the Glass and Panaghoy sa Suba. What can I say about the movie? Thank God for Jomari Yllana and Ella Guevarra's acting... And thank you, Angel Locsin... hehehe... We it gave some people quite a scare... As for me, I was busy eavesdropping from alleged moviehouse crashers who were seated at the back of my seat. They were apprehended by the security guards of the moviehouse... That kept me busy... The story? Okey, it was a little notch better than Spirit of the Glass... Enough said...

Panaghoy sa Suba, for me, was the reall winner in the recent filmfest.. From cinematography to screenplay to cultural relevance, This is a real masterpiece by debut director Cesar Montano...

I'm learning a little Spanish, thanks to my lady who is taking up Spanish lessons at the Foreign Service Institute, Department of Foreign Affairs. Cool eh? hehehe...

Trivia, trivia

Did you know: Singer Mithc Valdez's first screen name upon entering the world of show business was Maya Valdez. I guess she realized she was to big to be a Maya... hehehehe

No comments :