Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Disturbed...

Though I tried several times, I can’t seem to convince myself to write a decent article. I should have written one on how our Filipino Boxing Hero Manny Pacquiao managed to survive the most gruesome 12 rounds of his fighting career. Or my stand on VAT. But no…

Probably it’s the holiday season. Since yesterday, Monday, I can’t think of anything else but how to maximize my 5-day vacation, considering that I am more than 80 kilometers away from my lady (because she’s going to Agoo, La Union for her usual family vacation) and our Baguio family trip was cancelled due to financial constraints.

First, I thought of watching all the movies I missed last year via VCD or DVD. Second, I plan to make Visita Iglesia in the Tagaytay-Batangas area with my friends… Third, maybe an island getaway will do. But I think the third is somewhat impossible at this point because probably all resorts now are fully booked from north to south.

Well I hope I get to enjoy my Holy Week stay. Thank God we will not report to office tomorrow, Holy Wednesday, but per our administration office, we should be in “on-call” status. Hopefully, we don’t get to receive calls tomorrow.

Happy Easter to all of us…

No comments :