Friday, February 11, 2005

I act my age...

A friend from an e-group sent me this link... I just tried it out to see if I am acting my age... And this was the result:





You Are 23 Years Old



23





Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.




In my first test, I originally got the age 25. My lady also got the same score. However, just for the sake of putting it in my blog, I took the test again. The resukts posted a 2-year difference from my original score. This just showed that I am quite on the right mindset. Believe it or not, I am acting my age!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Trivia trivia

Did you know: PNP Chief General Edgar Aglipay is not just a Police Officer. He also took up law at the Ateneo de Manila University, and took up Masters in Business Administration at the University of the Philippines Diliman. How's that for credentials?

No comments :