Sunday, March 29, 2015

Frigid Play

The cold's been relatively longer the past two winters. This year I felt the length of the winters especially when trying to fulfill my 365-day photography challenge. That is why I am officially announcing (to my very few followers other than my parents) that I will be able to fulfill the 365-day challenge but will no longer be able to to do daily...

I will continue to shoot as much to build the 365 days of shooting images. Oh well...

This time, I was playing with bokeh and depths of field and I thought of sharing this test shot. It's taken from our nearby playground during one of the snowstorms. I actually thought it was pretty cool to have capture the bolts that connect the ropes together and how the powdery snow clung to them like little kids do during summer.


Frigid Play
156/365
Washington DC

No comments :