Friday, September 19, 2014

Day 11 - Boxed Goodness

My officemates and I have decided to go on a weekly lunch outside of the building. As a self-proclaimed group secretariat (whose function is to remind and recommend the venue of the weekly lunch out), I aptly baptized it to be called the Lunch Walk-out Wednesdays (LuWOW). :) So far we have done it for four consecutive weeks now.

This week, we went to Newton's Noodles along 20th Stree, which offers a "cook-while-you-wait" noodles with your choice of ingredients. They call their noodles the "Fuzu." Along with the ingredients you also get to choose the sauce between soy and coconut curry. On this day I chose to not think too much and decided to take on one of their pre-chosen Fuzus, called the Coco-Curry.

The noodle place was cozy and clean, and the food was actually good, contrary to Yelp comments. I'd give it 3 1/2 out of 5 stars. But due to the lack of choices for noodle places in the area, I might lower the bar and raise its score to 4.

Looking forward to the next LuWOW destinations in the coming Wednesdays.

This is my POTD for Day 11...

Boxed Goodness
©JReyes
September 17, 2014

No comments :