Thursday, August 11, 2005

I was tagged...


Thanks to Dow, I never had to think of a new blog topic... Okay, here goes.

1. What are the things you enjoy, even when no one around you wants to go out and play?

Actually, being an only child for 12 years, I have learned to love doing things on my own. But also, thanks to my brother Jazer, and my Lady, I also realized that it is more fun doing things with someone... But here are some things I love doing even when I am alone:

  • Shoot some hoops. I simply love the game of basketball. Even when there is no one else to play with, I just practice dribbling and shooting in our village court when there is leisure time.
  • Travel. I sometimes love exploring new places alone. I remember there was one time when I discovered a place where I can get the cheapest cd players in Quiapo just by walking in the place alone.
  • Watch a movie. When my lady is not available and my brother is too young to accompany me, I just watch the movie alone. It's only difficult when I'm watching a comedy. Laughing all by yourself kind of makes me look like someone who lost his nuts.
  • Play computer games. Until now, I still find enjoyment in playing games of my dear old Playstation.
  • Work out. I'm not much of a gym buff, though. But when I have free time, or while waiting for my lady in her Spanish class, I sweat it out in our little gym.
  • Eat. This explains my 200-pound weight... Darn.
  • See the sights. I remember the time when me and my officemates went to Baguio for a teambuilding. I got so bored I left my lazy and sleepy teammates behind and hitched with my aunt to enjoy the sights in Baguio.

2. What lowers your stress/blood pressure/anxiety level?(in no particular order)

  • Quality time with My Lady. I think this is the best stress reliever...
  • Watching a basketball game (esp. an Ateneo Blue Eagles or UP Maroons game)
  • Playing basketball
  • A nice, light movie
  • A Work-out
  • A bottle of cold beer
  • Chocolates
  • The beach. Enough said.
I need to pass on this gift. Ergo, I am tagging Mike, Ivy, and Dindin. Enjoy!

No comments :