Friday, March 06, 2009

Eraserheads: The Final Set

Good thing there is a second installment to this unforgettable music event! I missed the first "final set" for reasons I could no longer remember. This time, I made sure I get a ticket! It's not that near though, I just got a silver ticket so I expect to see the ant-sized Ely Buendia donning his aviator shades and strumming his guitar, while avoiding all those scalps in front of me.

Rock on!


Eraserheads: The Final Set
SM Mall of Asia Grounds
March 7, 2009, 8:00 pm
Gates open at 3pm

What do you think is the best Eraserheads album ever?
a. Pop U!
b. Ultraelectromagnetic Pop
c. Circus
d. Cutterpillow
e. Fruitcake
f. Bananatype EP
g. Sticker Happy
h. Natin 99
i. Aloha Milkyway
j. Carbon Stereoxide

For me, it's a tie between Ultraelectro Magnetic Pop and Cutterpillow. :)

Cheers!

No comments :